• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
skywardsword13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• lolnevermind. Trailer got pushed back to Monday/Tuesday because Zeth's housing won't have power for the rest of the weekend.
    Your sig is way too large, you need to shrink it down some to comply with the rules
    I think I would have to give the game around an 8.5 out of 10. A 9.0 might be a little high, and it's definitely not a 10.

And I'm glad you enjoyed the Lost reference! Just don't tell me what I can't do!
    Welcome, my friend! Just read ZeldaHunter's visitor message to know what you need to know.
    Hi skywardsword13! I'm ZeldaHunter and I see you're new here so... Welcome to ZeldaDungeon! We're all friendly here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or another member. One thing you should consider doing, is getting an Avatar and Profile Picture. I can make you one if you want. Just request it in my Art Shop. If you want 3DS Game Reviews or want to learn more about me, check out my Blog of AWESOME! Have a good time here at ZD and don't forget to read the rules.

~ ZeldaHunter
    (PS: To respond to this, click View Conversation or my name and type your response)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom