• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
JacobDRich
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I was watching some of your videos on youtube and I thought you were doing a good job at LPing.
    Hey dude! I made a group for LPers, Join! you're the only lper I know of in this forum...the group is in my channel.
    You know how I told you I wanted to be a mod? I also wanted to be in Zelda Wiki and an Atributer. Right now I've got Zelda Wiki done :) but I still need to help around there. As for mod and atributer, I need a good rep and to be a Hylian Knight.
    Game Maker is a program that's been around for a while that lets you (fairly easily) make computer games. It was programmed by Mark Overmars, but a while back it was kind of bought by YoyoGames, I believe, and they help with the program, etc.. I've been involved with it for a while, including being on the official forums for years (long before I ever joined ZD).
    right, I'll check it out. I myself have a bf 2142 video, I'll send you the link later. It is stupid, short and it wasn't recorded properly, but I think it's worth it.
    well sure. Anyways as t my Zelda Wii series the first part is still in process but then I'll make a bunch of little rants and reviews/overviews of what I think the game is gonna be like and what I think of the series as a whole but in between each part there is gonna be another of my usual "Dan-videos" xD
    No problem. As you've probably already noticed, I take my time answering my VMs, so it doesn't bother me when others do, intentionally or not. :xd:

Oh, glad you like them.

Right, because warfare teaches you so much about mathematics. :P Uh, fairly good. Trying to handle some stuff in my life right now, so I'm pretty busy. The free time I do have I spend trying to work on some stuff for ZD (including Curiosity Shop), and working out the plans for a game project I'm doing with Game Maker.
    Hey, tom. No, that's not weird! I do love battlefield. I usually play at my friends houses or at PC Gaming places like digitalops, but I do own the PS3 version of Battlefield 1943- My personal favorite- which I'm doing a let's play on at the moment.
    Hey, tom. No, that's not weird! I do love battlefield. I usually play at my friends houses or at PC Gaming places like digitalops, but I do own the PS3 version of Battlefield 1943- My personal favorite- which I'm doing a let's play on at the moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom