• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
ThatOneGriffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Darn, I just noticed that all my posts are all based on two or three sentences, whereas everyone elses have about ten times more stuff to say.

I really am uncreative.
    Griffin's Lesson 1: Never ever eat anything while watching the first episode of Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.

Griffin's Lesson 2: Watch something else than Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.
    So yeeh, I'm back. Been away for a while. My laptop was broken down, so I haven't had time to visit here often.
    That's about to change.
    Been stuck in this one part in Ocarina of Time for a while. Didn't know how to drain that well in Kakariko Village to get that Lens of Truth. Turns out you have to travel to the past and play the Song of Storms to that music box guy at the windmill.

Then the well get drained.

LOGIC.
    Believe it or not, I'm actually getting rather fond of this place. Oh dear, what has happened to me? Where are the Borg Collectives and Cybermen when you need them?
    You know, it's kind of funny how I always happen to join in forums with the least number of vocal fanboys, to my bitter disappointment.

Well, except Outpost Gallifrey. I swear some of those guys are just nuts.
    Just realized I haven't even beaten 1/6 of the sidequests from Wind Waker and some of them I never even heard of.

It's gonna be a loooong rescue mission...
    Ever noticed how you sometimes momentarily stop breathing when you actually start to think about how you were breathing the whole time without you noticing it?

It's one of those little magical moments of life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom