• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
onidarklink2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• It's long but as long as you study for it you should be good. It does take studying but it's worth it.

Samus says crackle sizzle
    Not much. Like I said I just became one sorta. So yeah.....I'll make time for em when I can but school is a serious pain right now. :mad:
    I keep it on the DL but we talk when we're hanging. One thing that our type get labeled as is wusses because we are bronies. I don't see that way considering I listen to core genre music which, in laymans terms, is called screamo of any type.

Why don't you talk to other bronies at your school?
    It sorta started when a friend from school and a friend from nearby my house got me into it. I started to watch some and I kinda like it. Some things just happen but I don't regret anything :D
    yea i know. judging by how much time i spend on the internet, people do need much better spelling. i could try to do better with my grammar, but im to lazy to correct myself. so are my internet friends. though they're against bad grammer on the internet. (in fact, i even call myself the girl of the internet because everyone thinks that girls on the internet dont exist)
    Well excuuuse me princess... i dont hate the game
    but im am really not an expert on that subject... i could not make a conversation about that..
    ...nice to meet you :3
    BAHAHHAha! no i should be the one sorry about that! im so used to my internet friends talking like idiots, i tend to talk like them as well! LOL sorry about that.
    yea, im not really a good troll, but troll enough to be one.
    i am more derp than anything.
    WORLD PEACE FTW
    >mfw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom