• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
onidarklink2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• that sounds like the same plan as one of my internet friends has...
    well, i plan to use the internet to destroy the world of its pathetic god-modding children and have a planet of world peace and life role play.
    but i think where looking way ahead on things here. ^_^
    i came in from the cracks in the walls. from the places only dreams may go.
    dont mind me
    so where did you come from.
    In the Lightning Round you start with the Bomb Bag you first get, because that's the only one you had when you first fought Scaldera :right:
    Yeah, he's a cool Boss......but most people find him easy :bleh: Not me, he pisses me off most of the time because I run out of bombs fast :rolleyes:
    Behold!
    Sadly for you though, my Summonings are hacked and are able to breach your defenses……fire walls, defensive spells, you name it :bleh: I am the Leader of the Viral Akatsuki, that's just how it works :silent:
    If you want, next time I can send one of my Giant Drill-Beaked Birds after you :right: Like all my summonings, I can control them through connected mindsets, plus they lay bombs, so avoiding one isn’t as easy as one would hope :silent:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom