• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
February Eve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hey there Eve, I don't know you on the forums but I noticed it was your birthday.^^ So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:clap::clap::clap:
    Awww, why am I no longer on the friends list?
    I hope you're doing well too! That would be awesome! I'll take ownership if you like, I have no problems currently and I should be active throughout the month and a little bit ways into August.
    I'm doing pretty good, just trying to study for my Driving Permit, trying to get materials for next school year, playing Zelda as usual, and laughing with friends over silly things. It's good that you're busy in a way, if you're getting more than enough work done per day then you'll find yourself doing a lot more in life, even if you think there's nothing more for you to do :)
    Hi Feb, just checking on ya because you haven't seem to been online for quite a while. Hope things are going great for ya!
    Thanks a lot! x)
    I completely forgot that I've been on the forum for nearly a year, and also in real life. I definitely wasn't paying attention until now! Thanks again, and I hope you have a good birthday in real life and also on the forum as well! :D
    Just out of curiosity shouldn't we have already voted for a new game or did I miss something.
    You're welcome, and I'm glad to hear that you're safe :) It is very terrible seeing the footage on TV .. last I heard the death toll is over 300 :( All I knew is that you're in the southeast which could've meant anywhere from Mississippi or even Louisiana to Florida, so I was relieved when I saw your VM reply.
    Hey Feb :) I remember you saying that you live in the southeastern part of the US ... With the recent tornado outbreak hopefully you're not in an area that was affected.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom