• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
geek4887
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Geek, I know you haven't been very active the past few months, but I really need you to take a glance at your article. I really want to work on it with you, but I need you to to continue working on it so we can get further into its development.
    Woah, woah, woah! geek4887 is online! :D Was your birthday recently? I remember you being 14 not long before. :P

How's it going, bud buddy?
    I know it has been a while, but we've taken a look at your article and want you to check up on it again.
    Lol I would if I could play that song! But right now, I can only play Zelda's Lullaby and Saria's Song.
    I felt like Other M just had some bad voice acting. I'm not against voice acting (after all, I love Resident Evil and Kingdom Hearts just to name a few series), but it has to be done right! I would say it wasn't executed as I expected it to be. Still, I expect them to make a swift justice comeback!
    The voice acting and the game itself. It felt like a step back, I can't comment more on that.
    Aha, okay. So you were luck with Skyward Sword. Do you write with you left hand?

By the way, this is the 100th VM in our conversation! :)
    Being a Metroid fan sucks. We have to wait FOREVER seems like it! I just hope Nintendo can make a huge comeback, Other M wasn't the best of the series.
    3+ hour drive, I assume? Or maybe it's flight distance? Well, hopefully you'll be able to visit him/her soon again! I wouldn't recommend you buy MW3 unless you sell MW1 and BO; they've the same general gameplay and being on the Wii, the graphics don't change that much.

Something could've been done about SS to make it what Nintendo promised everyone it'd be. But at least it exists and we're not waiting for a new Zelda for 6+ years again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom