• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Hylian Knight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Wow, pretty extensive collection of Zelda games. So, you have OoS then? Aw I'm so jealous! I really want to play the oracle games... maybe Nintendo will re-release them on the eShop?
    I see, I've got a few good photographers on google+ but the content they've posted that I was interested in wasn't really their photography work.
    a mario galaxy good memories realy a must play for wii owners realy liked it but i want challenging bosses it was realy fun to play hope you have the same :)
    oh well good luck with that, I don't think so no, and if we do it doesn't interest me that much.
    Nice! Although I am in the last temple, I still haven't beaten the game (thanks to exuberant amounts of school work and just being very busy)! Yeah, I get what you're saying when you mean "memorize the game". That's how it is whenever I play Wind Waker... I unintentionally memorized it after playing through it so many times. To me, its a little bothersome since it takes some of the adventure out of the game, but like you said, for Hero's Mode, then it seems like a good thing to do! That said, have you begun another SS playthough? Just out of curiousity, which Zelda games do you have?
    I would say start with Director's Cut as well.....the last Boss can be rather annoying though, but it’s a fun game to start within the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise :bleh:
    The one your friend was talking about was Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut….and it’s a good game for sure :yes: Then there's Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, but that’s a rare game to come by nowadays :sweat: Also, as far as good Sonic games for the Wii go…..Sonic Colors all the way :nod:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom