• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
jannett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yep, pretty much, it's about going around and spreading happiness on these forums ^^ I got the idea after helping cease a dispute between two of my other friends, then I changed my User title to “Spreader of peace” and it all went from there :nod:
    Hey jannett, I saw you were one of SixPorts friends. Anyway, you searching for gratitude crystals? I am :nod:
    No problem, I like making people happy ^^ Tis why I made the group called "Gratitude Crystal Collector’s" :nod:
    Uh, no problem, you're very welcome.....and I'm not a sweetheart, I just like spreading gratitude....oh wait, is there even a difference >.>
    Are you looking for friends…..perchance, would you like to be an addition to my friend roster? The Great One below me is right, making friends is not a hard accomplishment…..I myself have been here for a month and already have over 100 ^^
    Not as sad as it would be if you didn't have any. Just talk to people if you want to make friends, just like I took my chance with you.
    Oh, that's so good to hear, the more here the merrier. If you make friends, hope you count me in as one. ^^
    No problem. ^^ And I am doing superb. Hope you remain active, this is a good site. Talk to me if you need any help around here. ~Ao
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom