• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Conor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Nothing. I came across this music video Gangnam Style. Have you watched it? It's over 900 million views.
    Well I got assigned this project in ASL about a disorder or disability and even though it's not directly a disorder or disability I chose to do mine on brain hemorrhage because my girlfriend had one and again that's what took so long for the response. I'll have present sometime next week I just hope I'm not called on Monday because I defiantly need at least one more day.

Well I got Kirby Return to Dreamland and Resident Evil.
    I've had college stuff to do apart from school homework and haven't much freetime if you're wondering what's took so long for a response.

So anything happen over the month?
    Actually over the weekend I went to the Art Institute at Jacksonville to further pursue my interest in photography I've yet to graduate but it's a place I'm considering if a local college doesn't ofer better.
    I'm planning on registering for the ACT a standardized test required to get into certain colleges.

Even if the college I go to says that it's not required It'll still look good when I do register for the college I want to go to.

Do they have anything like that where you live?
    I'm considering posting an album on my User Profile of the pictures and posting a Thread with link to the album so people can view them and a moderator gave me this idea.
    That's funny I just got done listening BGMS from Okami and am now listening to SwS BGMs.

I went to an Art Institute this morning and it was great a place I'm considering if a local college doesn't have better programs and services than the the Art Institute.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom