• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Draymorath
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Ridley can breathe fire....or at least in Metroid Other M he could I think :hmm: Regardless, he won't be around much longer heheh :devil:
    Damn, I'm gonna have to go around and change all that crap to gesture now :xd: And no, they’re just as crappy as the original Metroids, I just though “Matrixoid” was a cool infected name to give them :bleh:
    Oh noes, Lord Vain shall not let you become depressed o_O
    Err, what was the last Chapter I sent you :? If you still wanna read more that is :bleh: More and more people keep telling me that I'm good at writing, but I wouldn’t say I’m better then Thareous, nope :silent:
    Ah yes, the pitiful SOPA and whatever the hell the other thing was :dry: For all I care, Melvin could go an give the people who came up with such a thing a great big "hug", hahahah :devil:
    "I should be studying for my science test, but instead I'm on Zelda Dungeon, doing random stuff...It's probably not the wisest career decision, but it'll work."
    ~Quoted from me talking about my life, just now.~
    Err, what the picture said heheh....wait a minute, why did that picture talk to me just now o_O Hmmm, how weird :suspicious:
    I know, I was surprised how long it was myself o_O If you enjoy a certain Mask, you may enjoy it though......and that is all I'm gonna say about it :silent:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom