• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
LinkLover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• So I've read that you’re in Homeschooling now....that must be rather nice......or maybe not, Lord Vain wouldn’t know :P
    She is Lord Vain Approved :yes: And my judgment is absolute....so anyone who disagrees shall feel my Pain, through Planetary Devastation o.o Hmmm, perhaps that’s a bit too much no :bleh:
    D
    Yea I just finishedd the first season .
    I didn't really converse with her but from the quote you posted in your Blog....Lord Vain has read enough to pass judgment that she is a rather kind energetic free spirited person :bleh: Sunshine↑&↓&↻ Up and Down and All-Around ^^ Hmmm, maybe I shall go try to befriend her now dot dot dot dot everybody’s Winning dot
    D
    I noticed that you like Soul Eater. I've only just started watching it a few days ago but it is great.
    Hmmm, Lord Vain considers your sister to be nice User :yes: I personally consider any kind of offensive terms to be compliments, there's no easy way to harm this guy through words heheh......↑&↓&↻ Up and Down and All-Around ^^ Oh, if you're wondering, that tiny random part is just the lyrics of the background theme in my location right now :clap: Oh yes, Vain is always happy....so, are you doing alright yeah?
    That's why your loving sister, moi, will teach you the ways of Tumblr. We can run a joint blog together, if you want.
    If you may ever wish to converse with me....feel free to stop by my page......even if offline, I’ll be sure to get back to you upon Rezzing back into the system.
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Iz no problem really, you know my purpose ^^ “User-Friendly Digital God of Peace”
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom