• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Admiral Makar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I get an extra 2 to 3 dollars added if I they want me to lock up which usually takes an hour or two in some circumstances.
    I get paid 12 dollars an hour if they call me in on a day off and they always do that on my days off, but hey I get more money so I can't complain.
    Interesting job. I'm actually at work now, Its slow and the manger said if its stays slow we might lock up early, Thats never good because I don't get paid for 8 hours. I get paid 10 dollars an hour, what about you, I'm guessing with your job you get 15 to 20 dollars an hour??
    lol, yeah your thread is good, I don't think you'll get chewed out on it, Its interesting and if anything the more experianced members, like me, are thanking god you actually knew what you were talking about!! I'm in my 10th grade year in highschool so 2 years left. I might go to collage but then again, I've been in school since kindergarden, I think I will take a year off then go to collage or something. I had a day off today so I left school early and didn't even go to work. A day off is exactly what I needed. I forgot to tell you, I work at home depot, as a Tool rental associate, but some weeks I work in the garden center. Whats your job??
    Hey, Thanks for the freind request, I see you are a new member, Welcome to ZD Forums!!!!!!!! :D

I can't wait to see your posts, Just beware, know what you are writing about before you write it, trust me some of us are always finding flaws in new member's theories.
    I swear to God you joined earlier or someone else with a similar username!

There is a 95% chance you are a new member! Have fun and read the rules! Nice avatar, BTW! ^^
    Hello and welcome to Zelda Dungeon!! I'm Azure, it's nice to meet you! :) I hope you enjoy yourself here and make many great posts and even more great friends! Be sure to read the rules before you start posting, and if you have any questions feel free to ask! And last but not least...

Have lots of fun!! ^^

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom