• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Dark Hero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Ok, I'll send over the next chapter in a few......but for now, here's a part from my Super Mairo Galaxy 2 Story o.o

We did this and soared to The Abandoned Rocketship. Upon arival we looked around the ship and spotted many skeletons; I walked up to one and grabbed the journal that was in its hand, “Let’s see what happened here.” I opened the book and read what was written on the only page, “Mission to the unknown galaxy log XIII date unknown- We’ve lost all contact with the outside world, the galaxy has caused all of our electrical equipment to stop working. Our ship silently floated here, while we slowly died. All our food soon went bad and many became insane. I have written this journal to tell all who come to our ship that this galaxy is evil. I was the last to die on our ship, as the captain I blame myself for what happened. I was the one who decided to explore this galaxy in hopes of finding something valuable or of importance. I was selfish; I didn’t plan that this would happen. My last words are that it’s true, in space no one can hear you scream…..” I closed the book, “Wow, that’s some scary stuff. I think we should avoid staying in here too long.”
    Also, I see you like the Super Mario Galaxy games :) Hmmm, maybe you'd get a kick out of my Super Mario Galaxy 2 story ^^
    Okay then, I take it that means send away so….this next chapter is a chilly one and contains quite the familiar location :right:
    Huh, saw you :? I don't have a deviantART account, I just found that while browsing and considered that since you liked Dark Link, I could show it to you :P
    Cool Signature I found while browsing around deviantART that I thought you might like......*gasp*.......time :D
    Yep, tis pretty awesome indeed :nod: So what did you think about that chapter....besides the part that made you :lol: I shall send you over the next one when you want me too :yes:
    Heheh glad you got a kick out of it xP I guess Darklinkrules45 is reading and enjoying the story too now so......yayz ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom