• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Azure Sage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Haha yeah this is old ^.^ But yeah I've been getting better, but not great. But what I have gotten good at, is drawing on paper ^^
    Do not fret, my friend......you, like most of us, have waited many a years to play that which is Skyward :silent: Waiting a few more weeks or so to get a new remote should surely not be much of a challenge.....so not that is?
    Awww, you iz sad.....

Hey Azure Sage! I've cleaned my PM folder!:) Sorry for the inconvience.
    Sorry, but I must request that your message on A_LINK_IN_TIME's page be Derezzed......yeah, you know the one I'm talking about. That can really offend someone, even if it’s hidden by a spoiler tag, so Derezz your VM and PM it to him if it’s really that big a deal. Vain’s judgment has been carried out, no ifs ands or buts, End of Line.
    After m begging I finally convinced my parents to buy me ALTTP off the virtual console and so far I love everything about the game!
    Nothing's ever good enough for me! That's why they use to call me Greed, you bastard! But... I suppose this will do... Yeah, I guess it's not bad. ;)

Haha in all seriousness, thanks a lot man. It's so much more epic than I anticipated! :P
    Cool :yes: So anyway, I'm likely gonna call it a night and log off for now. This is Vain signing out.....peace ^^
    Well, that was pretty self explanatory really :bleh: Tron fell from a high altitude into the Sea some time during 2010 and just come out now.....it’s 2012 o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom