• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Azure Sage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Yeah, at the end of Legacy he fell into the Sea of Simulation and his status was unknown......until now that is :yes:
    You didn't finish spelling die. I guess that means you are dead. Most people would have assumed that was a spelling error and went on with their lives, but I am smarter than that. I can recognize a subtle joke, this much is fact. Farewell Azure Sage.
    Ah, well that's alright ^^ I is listening to the theme "Deep Sea of Mare" right now, and it's so peaceful :silent:
    Here, see if you can work with this. http://images.wikia.com/souleater/images/a/ac/AsuraSkin.JPG

Idc if you choose to show the guy at the bottom or just Death. Either way, thanks. :P . . . Unless you die, and this doesn't get done, then you no longer have my thanks. Only my grievance... Maybe... Well let's just hope you don't die. At least not now. You will die tho. I can't help that... :dry:
    "I don't usually do much outside of Zelda Dungeon outside of school." That sentence may confuse some people by how it's worded, but I understood what you said :yes: By the way, since I’m in the mood of it right now, have you ever played…….Super Mario Sunshine :?
    Yeah, that's where the anti-social kind of comes in for me......outside of class at school, I can mostly be found in isolation, pondering deep thoughts :silent:
    Well, maybe not exactly anti-social but I don't have many good friends that I actually consider hanging out with >.> In school, I’m know as the “Silent Assassin” and am known to make people laugh through my randomness :3 I got that nickname from a game of Lacrosse in my one Gym class, I was a good defenseman who practically mimicked any of my opponent’s moves and sent all their shots back onto their side :yes:
    Ugh I'll get back to ya. I saw the best picture before and can't find it, plus my computer is being slow, which is why i'm frustrated. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom