• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
dur.i.am
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Pleasure being in your Mafia game, Durion, although I realized too late that once the bandwagon started, it was over for me! :lol:
    Uh, not sure if you realized, (or was intentional) but the Mafia 11 thread is closed.
    I didn't usually just hop on and off. I isolated them with baterangs and then got them alone; if I killed one in a group, everyone would know I'm there.
    It was quite useful, I really only used it to figure out how many were armed (I learned everyone was after the second time). I relied more on glide kicks, so knowing their exact location didn't matter if I didn't have an open attack, to be honest. Indeed, Scarecrow was a big aspect of Asylum, I liked when you first saw him in the morgue. I didn't know who he was originally, so when he popped out of the body bag, I actually did jump. Avoiding him was also considerably fun.
    Yes, they could have. But I really didn't utilize it very much. I enjoyed figuring everything out myself. It was helpful, but not usually necessary unless you were following a trail. I liked Asylum's atmosphere, but City's overworld. Scarecrow was also very nice in Asylum, too bad he was Killer Croc food.
    Hey, I haven't seen you on the forums in a while. I thought you were gone for good.
    I actually got Arkham Asylum and City for Christmas. Beat both of them in a mad attempt to do a super Batman run. Took me a week for both. I've actually gotten a near obsession as well; I'm trying to watch every Batman movie I can find.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom