• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• The image URL... you mean posting an image, right?

Like this below? V

If that's what you mean, it's not copying, it's a BB code. You have to introduce the image's url (this one for example: http://images.wikia.com/zelda/images/f/fb/Levias.png) between tags like this:

Example: [IMG]

Is that what you wanted to know? =\ I hope I got it right. I'm not really an expert on this, but I did what I could. :sweat:
    If you copied the image URL, the it should be working. You can also save the image to your computer and upload it.
    That's the means from which you can upload a picture. Whether it be directly from the computer, through a URL, or from an album.
    On the Profile Page customization options, you can choose to upload a picture for the different fields instead of changing the color.
    I played it WAY TOO MUCH and he got pissed and took it, saying had to be more responsible. I'm stuck at the puzzle on the isle songs to push the block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you beat it?
    Waiting for Skyward Sword and the final book of a series I am reading. I remember dressing up for pajama day at my school and I can't remember what else there was. And I forgot to thank you for the birthday wish so thank you and thanks for the friend request.
    That's cool. I'm currently in quite a few Zelda games at once. I'm now working on The Legend of Zelda (original), Majora's Mask 3 Heart Challenge and Twilight Princess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom