• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Draymorath
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I'm kind of the same, I found out about Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series when my one friend showed me it......but as far as The Legend of Neil goes, let's just say a long series of Wikipedia pages brought its existence to my attention :nod: Have you watched Season 3 yet though, I just watched it last week and it ended with something called the "Super Grimsley Bros." o_O Now, I’m not sure if that’ll be a real series, but if it is I’ll be watching it for sure :yes:
    Huh, that's quite interesting......I must ask though, have you watched the Legend of Neil :? It’s pretty ridiculous (more so then the Abridged series’), but just as funny :nod:
    Indeed, for me though the episodes still have a lot of rewatch value to 'em :P But.....I'm not sure how long that value shall last >.>
    Yeah, it's rather disappointing -.- I'm sure he'll add more eventually.....at least....I hope so :awkward:
    Oh, yeah ok ^^ I love that series, so much that I really want LittleKuriboh to make more episodes in the Cancelled series already >.< Or something like that, I also watch the Naruto Abridged series, but I’m mostly into the Yu-Gi-Oh stuff :nod: P.S. I’m not David Bowie :suspicious:
    Hey, you saw my reply to the which Zelda is the worst thread right? Somebody nega repped me for what should just be a joke between you and me. The rep said my post made me sound like a loser... :(

BTW you should get some friends...lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom