• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
arkvoodle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• We had a nice Skype exchange of a few sentences, I've visited your profile and you mine, so I thought it was time for the next step...Friend request. :)
    *After reading your blogs*
    Mecha Lord Gearahim: Hmmm, hmmm.....I see what the problem is. It’s simple really, that the reason behind all this….is because your heart is simply not filled with enough rainbows! You must now go on a spiritual journey, and eat many “Pot’s of Gold” as you do so, and eventually that strange hooded being will be at peace.
    Happy Mask Salesprogram: Hohoho, that is not it at all, my flamboyant mechanized friend.....
    Mecha Lord Gearahim: Oh, is that so? Then, please, overly joyful person, what do you suggest must be done?
    Happy Mask Salesman: The true spiritual answer….is rather simple, yet may seem hard. You must except it, and embrace your suppressed feelings. Your inner balance is out of control, you must fix this…….so go with positive outlook, and do not let the past get to you. Except it as a portion of your life that you have to overcome now, believe in your strength….believe.
    Mecha Lord Gearahim: Hmmm, I don’t know about that…..I think you’re just crazy. But, it is his choice to make. Eat a bunch of chocolate, or except it and allow those aspects of his life to finally pass on.
    Vain: Well now, can't go and forget the third option!
    All together: Well, which choice will it be?

A. Eat a bunch of chocolate :P B. Except it and don’t allow the past to harm you anymore :) or C. Both A & B :yes:
    Cool, so you've been keeping up with the episodes then or are you talking about the first movie :? LittleKuriboh made an abridged version of the newest movie now so >.>
    Hey, arkvoodle, I'm still writing the chapters out, but in the mean time……do you know about Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series :? Well, most recently it's been called the Cancelled Series but the questions still stands :nod:
    Hey Ark, do you want to play some D&D? It's a different game (with a different group) from before, and ZeldaMusicLover is going to be DM'ing instead of me (although I will most definitely be playing). We need another member and it'd be cool to play with you. It's a beginner's game, with just about everybody being a beginner. What do you think?
    It does consume all of my time. I had to lock it up when finals came around. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom