• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Conor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Most of the poetry I write is for/ to another person. Yes I agree with your statement about criticism on a personal level.
    Yeah but I write poetry on a personal level and to other people oh and you should defiantly post your story while I couldn't give advice I know there are plenty of other ZD members who could.
    The first day back from exams and it was nice so was weekend.

I took drawing last year and did terrible I was never good at making my drawings look 3-D but I do know how I'm just not good at the shading to make it look 3-D which is why I took ceramics.
    Sorry for the long response I've been busy had a lot of test last week and Mid-terms exams are going on this week although tomorrow and they're through.

I've started coiling a Chu-Chu from wind waker in ceramics and I just got my decorative sphere of Valoo flying in the sky today.
    Sarah loved the headband I made for her although I'm curious if wears any other accessories on a frequent basis since I've really noticed her wearing headbands.

Started Hero Mode a few days ago.
    Sorry for the long response I've spent of my freetime playing SwS.

Around the second week of November makes it year since I've known her but I really don't officially know when we started calling each other Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

I got a Laptop for Christmas and a Link from my sister, everything was either giftcards to Wal-Mart or Gamestop.
    Oh, yeah, they do. I didn't notice that until just now. Yeah this is a pretty entertaining site. Already learned some odd things on here. xP
    I shall. I looked at it a little earlier, glancing over some Walt Disney stuff. Is there any way to look up their facts or anything, out of curiosity?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom