• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Azure Sage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• M
    cool!!!!! thank u again!!!!!!!
    M
    ok!!! cool!!!!! thank u Azure!!!
    M
    ok, here it is
    M
    can u make me a signature? i don't know how 2 put my name in the picture. :(
    L
    I know! Ugh. But then she romaticly pushes him off the statue. <3
    Did I say article? I thought they meant the same thing, but I did post it as a thread, I've posted another one too, but I'm not sure if I posted it in the right place though.
    Ugh I just wrote a reply to you on my own page. Anyway what I mean is I'm looking at the logic behind the legend of the Master Sword, and kind of pointing of the holes in the legend.
    Well I thought about the ending to SS and how the Master Sword was laid to rest. Then I thought about how the Master Sword was said to be an item that vanquishes evil and makes evil run away scared. Its basically me trashing the Master Sword.
    Yeah I don't do theories now but I thought my article was interesting but its only got 5 views and 0 replies. :(
    To be honest I've never given a second thought about the Oracle games, I can't really give a reason why though. BTW one thing I really despise is when I post a thread and I never get any replies, and when I do they always poke holes in my theories.
    Because its a really good game, I've seen Teamrango do an L.P of it but he hasn't uploaded in a few days and he isn't doing a 100%. I asked on the ZD youtube channel if they were going to do a walkthrough for it soon. I was just asking you because you seem to have played quite a few Zelda games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom