• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
zeldafan123
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• It doesn't look like they exist anymore. I don't know what happened to them, but it's probable that another moderator either deleted them or merged them with another thread, likely because it was a duplicate of something already being discussed.
    Ah. Then there's nothing wrong with that. But you said it was an article? Something like that might be better suited as a normal thread.
    Trashing the Master Sword? Well, if that's the case, I can understand why nobody is really paying attention to it. I wrote a review of Twilight Princess, but it was pretty much trashing the game since I was explaining everything that was wrong with it. It's only gotten a few replies, and it doesn't seem like it's going to make it.
    One reason why I don't theorize. To be honest, I don't really care about Zelda Theory. It really just seems to cause arguments and disagreements and fights. Of course that isn't always true, but still...
    Ah, I see. Well, A Link to the Past is one of the few I haven't played. I also haven't play Four Swords Adventures or either of the Oracle games.
    I had a very good christmas, I finally got the flame red 3DS I had been wanting, and a copy of Oot3D. My brother and I also got a 3D TV and a pool table for our gaming room, so that's pretty awesome.

What about you, how was your christmas? :D
    Good to hear! You've been gone for so long, so you probably didn't know about all the changes the site has been through. For instance, a Pokemon section's been added, and the Reputation System's been done away with.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom