• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Badwolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I'm lazy, and Netflix is removing Doctor Who in like, two weeks, so I'm stuck with Matt Smith. 9th doctor has always been my favorite.
    Love the Avatar! My iPhone case says: "People assume time is a strict progression of cause to effect but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's like a big ball of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey …Stuff"
    Just got another infraction, fun. Oh well, I'll get the hang of it. And thanks, I thought I might as well share the 3DS with fellow Zelda fans. It was actually pretty difficult to acquire at the price I found it for (180).
    Eek, I just got in infraction... or something. New to threads and forums folks so sorry if I keep screwing up in there.
    The Doctor truly delivered an enlightened post to your homosexuality thread. But I suppose you already recognize his genius seeing as how you are friends with him.
    You didn't offend anyone, it's just that picture was disgusting.;) Anyway, nice to meet you. Do you have Skype?
    Apparently, a shirtless picture of me is deemed too raunchy for this site despite the face that I am a male and no nudity was shown and my nipples were censored. Well anyway, real sorry about that. If it did offend anyone, I apologize. It was meant as a joke.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom