• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ruby Link
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Have I mentioned that the pic you have will never let me look at Navi the same way again? Well it does.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Hey there Ruby, I don't know you on the forums but I noticed it was your birthday.^^ So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:clap::clap::clap:
    my expierience with ss is good! but short...... see, i got it 4 xmas and i'm already starting the song of the hero. :(:(:( :mad: why nintendo!!!! y is ss so short!!!!!
    Sup RL happy new year!
    It's been a while since we talked (or hunted together) but it's because of my school... then I went out on a vacation for the holidays but yeah... I'm still on vacations (at home, but on vacations) so, how about going for a hunt?
    Happy New Year, Ruby Link! Hope you had a great 2011! It's been awhile since we've spoken.

And Groose has something especial to say...

No, my mom said not anymore cuz I got it for free...

... okay, whenever you're ready to tell me, shoot me a PM or call me... or whatever... e-mail me... whatever...
    Yeah, but my mom said that I won't get it til after Christmas if she buys it...

what the hell happened dude? Something family related? You're parents splitting up? What?
    ugh, Skyward Sword's being stupid as hell... it won't load anything! I deleted and then added the file to the Flash Dive, deleted all the save data, reset the whole f***ing game... and nothing. :dry:

Dude, just PM it... I'm always here dude, you know what.... even if you don't wanna talk about it... just know that when you're ready to talk about it... I'm here...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom