• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Fierce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I added you on Skype. Here is a list of all the Zelda games, please tell me what you think in a comment.
    Hi dude, want to be friends? I own 32 Zelda's so I'm a big fan. Also want to be friends on Skype?
    Well, I know you didn't rip me off. It's just like you had the same (basic) idea right after I made mine public. (Granted I have about a months of work into mine to make the stats system and everything viable and actually realistically playable.)
    Hello Fierce, thank you for the friend request.

Always fun to see some more theorists come to the forums.
    I can imagine. I have yet to get very far in AoL... I usually stick to paths. And I kinda suck. :xd:
    I am extremely impressed with your endeavors with Zelda. You should be quite proud!

Anyway, a late welcome to the forums!
    Naah, actually I think it's a great idea to do that, and it's something I think I should have tried doing myself, so major props! :P

And hey, don't forget where you are! We're on a Zelda fansite ;) So we're all hopelessly obsessed (okay...well I am at least, though from what I've seen, I'm pretty certain a lot of other people around here are as well.) You fit right in! :zelda:
    Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Fav Dungeon in those games?, Fav MM mask exclude the Deku, Goron, and Zora Mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley)(Spirit) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace)(Stone Tower) TP(Hidden Skill and Village, Hyrule Field,)(Arbiter’s Grounds) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)(I just loved all the dungeons I can’t choose just 1)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)

Click on View Conversation to reply to this message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom