• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
misskitten
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I believe its a choice, and I won't change my opinion on that. I guess even in these past few years I have been finding out more about myself, nothing too major though. xD
    True, true. My mom was nagging me the other day about 'so are you ever going to get a boyfriend?' and I said, "No. I want a girlfriend" of course, I was being complete sarcastic. It scared her until I told her I was completely joking. Of course, the reason I don't have a boyfriend is that I just want to get through school right now... anyways, not important.

Funny, you are the first bi person I have met. lol. But honestly, I guess I can agree that its better to enjoy your partner over anything else. but for me, right now, being straight is just fine. And I personally hope to stay this way lolz. Now I'm just rambling...
    Really? You said boyfriend.... and I now know I CANNOT read! xD hahahaha.... wow. wow. *facepalm* my bad...

Oh yeah... I meant sexist, there needs to be a giant button on my firefox that says 'Do you mean this word, stupid" and I'll be like "YOU SAVED MY LIFEEE!" :D
    Hello, I saw your comment and it made me think a little more. Thanks for that by the way. You are really good at debates (I've seen you here and there). And one question, am I really that obvious that I am female? My profile says male (because I like the color blue better and/or I am just sexiest against my own gender lol). That or I just have WAY to many kitties in my sig... :D
    I love your posts in the Mature Discussion. :) Thank you for adding your own insight on my forum!
    I felt delighted to see you replying to my thread, mam. You are the single best poster in the Mature Discussion, in my opinion.
    lol, I aim to please. Seriously though thanks, glad at least someone got a kick out of it :P
    yeah, and sometimes the best reply to a serious issue isn't serious itself a la animal farm :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom