• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hmmm, just the other day my page visits was at that....but then HylainHero came by and it changed :P Anyhow, just do another post or whatever to change it >.>
    This alias is the infected form of Pain, so in some sense I was always trying to spread peace....though, this time I'm doing it RIGHT :sweat:
    Well, Mission Accomplished.....it would seem they've gotten over it :yes: But I’ll still be around if anything happens again :nod: For I am Vain……Spreader of peace.
    Well, thanks, I made my User Title "Spreader of peace" for a reason after all ^^ I shall try my hardest, and they shall hopefully settle it as mature people in the end and move on, leaving their disputes in the past :nod:
    Super Mario Sunshine is really fun, it's my favorite Mario game, but not everyone got into it :awkward: But, hey, you won’t know until you try :) Also, yeah, the Yoshi in the game are able to spit out juice in a similar manner to how dragon’s can breathe fire…..the only crappy thing is, the Yoshi can’t swim and will revert back into an egg upon contact with deep bodies of water >.>
    Believe me, if it was real, I would be vacationing there every year o_O Or if I had a wish, I’d wish for a warp pipe to Isle Delfino.....it's just such an awesome place in my opinion!
    Noki Bay is a location on Isle Delfino which itself is from the game Super Mario Sunshine :) But today I’m going to Pinna Park, and then on New Years to somewhere much more fun ^^ Noki Bay is by far my favorite location on that island though, it's just so calm and cool there :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom