• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Mistery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Thank ya, the background I got bored and searched for a parchment paper texture and happened to find one that was seamless.
    I have no idea what I want really. SS was pretty much it. i just let mom surprise me for the rest of it. XD
    Yes, i'm very excited. I'm getting SS.
    As for santa, yes I used to. I've learned the secret now.
    Glad to be of assistance :D Unlike you I have multiple things to do, since besides my homework, I have my stories I made for fun to work on and whatnot >.> I also have Mario Kart 7 to play, I'm trying to get a Perfect 3 Star License but it's very nerve wracking >.<
    Just a part of an English I.S.U, something about typing out a 5 page script as an alternate ending to a terrible play >.<
    It's my last year, and that makes me very happy :D I’m finally on Winter Break, but of course, I still have some homework due when I get back :( Oh well, it shouldn’t take me very long hopefully, and I’ll work on it when I want too.
    Yeah, the only use I find for it nowadays is snow days to cancel School >.> But since the school boards are so stubborn, that doesn’t happen as much as it used to :(
    I see, well that sucks :( Snow is fun, usually not forever, but still fun nonetheless >.> Oh well, I guess you don't really need snow to have a good Christmas, right :) Also, you're profile's nice enough :D
    No harm done :) I'm very hard to anger; anyhow you get any snow where you live yet? I haven't, sadly >.>Do you think I made my profile page to wintery =\
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom