• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
isaix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Oh snap, you didn't. Well here is my rational. The Tower of Spirits was much less tedious than the Temple of the Ocean King, Byrne was an interesting character in that he was betrayed and thus underwent a conversion experience, and the bosses in Spirit Tracks were absolutely colossal. Stagnox was a much better first boss than Blazz. Also, the second boss of Spirit Tracks, Frazz, was a throwback to the aforementioned Phantom Hourglass boss but executed much better. I'll give it to Phantom Hourglass for having more dungeons but the ones in Spirit Tracks were better. I cannot emphasize that enough. Take for example, the Ocean Temple where you had to ride your train underwater and carefully maneuver to get there. The Fire Temple's atmosphere was a clear throwback to Ocarina of Time's. And the boss of the dungeon-Cragma, was so colossal and epic to defeat. And last but not least, the Sand Temple. So little enemies but such a puzzle in itself with one of the best items in the series-the Sand Wand. I'll give PH sailing for it was more open ended but riding the train was still fun as you were on the lookout for rabbits to catch. And the stamp book was a nice touch as well. Both DS final bosses were equal in epicness in my opinion. But maybe there, I'll give an edge to Spirit Tracks by having a better buildup before the end. The Take 'Em All On Challenge was a nice addition that was missing in Phantom Hourglass. Though PH had online play, I found ST's mulitplayer to be a much more enjoyable overall experience. That's my two cents.
    Sup, c'est Max pis il faut que je fasse 30 characteres au moins faque j'écris une phrase superflue, THAT'S IT!
    Hi and welcome to Zelda Dungeon! :) I'm Azure, nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make many great posts! Just remember to read and obey the rules, and you'll be fine! ;) If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other members. If you wish to reply to this message, simply click "View Conversation".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom