• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Fiery Klongo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Here's the avy, I couldn't find a render that will look good so I used Len Kagamine
    Sorry for the wait, here's the sig and avy, I couldn't fit the the text on the avy, it came out small when I was resizing it.. But need anything changed
    Avy:
    http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/Sonic3790/Avatar%20requests/avatar12.gif
    Sig:[IMG]
    http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/Sonic3790/Zelda%20dungeon%20signature%20request%20or%20other%20sites/sig12.png

I found this background and thought it was perfect, I could change out the background if you need me too
    I don't bring my Wii with me to college, so I had to finish the entire game over Thanksgiving break or else I would have had to wait until Winter Break to complete it. THAT, and we also needed mods to patrol the SS section who weren't afraid of spoilers. Basically meant I went through 10 hr gaming sessions every day for 4 consecutive days lol.
    A
    I think that was removed a while ago, and we currently don't have any plans to add it back. Sorry =(
    Yep, I beat it a couple weeks ago....have you beaten it yet? As soon as I played through it, I added some of the bosses from it in my story as well- (Spoilers, if you haven’t beaten it then do not read) Virulent Leviathan: Virtantalus, Mecha Lord: Gearahim and Viral King: Drezmise. All the other Zelda related viral bosses are from other games within the series. Well, Ghirahim was planned for a while, but Demise and Tentalus were thrown in afterwards :)
    Of course, Link is the first video game character (or as I called them in my story, User Program) to make an appearance in my Tron Story after all :)
    I can wait; I am on vacation right now anyways :) (as Vain that is) And with various video games, my Chapter Story, and....school....I'll likely have no troubles. Plus there's anyone who may want to chat with me on here during the timeframe, like you for example I suppose, so I'm good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom