• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Linknerd09
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Merry Christmas to you too~ I'm fine finishing up on a avy and sig request. And plus making a Vocaloid picture in MikuMikuDance
    Cool ^^ I got a small Bowser figurine myself, glad they finally released one here in Canada.....and unlike the one on my 2010 Platinum Club Nintendo reward, it does come off of its little stand :) I is very happy, especially since my brother is also getting Sonic Adventure 2 Battle…..have you ever heard of this game? I’m mostly excited about the Chao ^^ They’re so cute and cuddly, I haven’t played with mine in around 2 years >.> Ahem, you happy with what you got yeah?
    Some clothes, a Mario belt buckle, a Mario wallet, some candy and Mario figurines to throw into my giant Question Bow (which is full now o_O) and 100 Dollars :) I still have more to get though, likely more money and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker :D What about you, you get any awesome stuff?
    oh nothing much. here is my schedule: wake up, eat breakfast, ss for 6 hours, lunch, play ss 4 another 6 hours, eat dinner, play 4 another 6 hours, get up the next morning and do it all again.:cool::cool::cool:
    well that's good. ya find everything yet??? every <3 and everything? i did. i wonder why there is only 14 hearts instead of 20. :hmm:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom