• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ruby Link
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Dude, you know how much I care about you; what's wrong...?

I got her a gold peace-sign necklace with multi-colored diamonds lining the outside of it...
    Dude no... PM me what happened man... what's got you so... depressy?

And my weekend's been fine... I got Tiff a Christmas present finally... :lol:
    Yeah, sorry... i logged in, scrolled down to Today's Top Posters, saw you were on, and then sent you the VM. I didn't get your other VM til I went back to my page...

... I don't wanna text him...
    *growl* Damn it... my Skyward Sword game (the one on my formatted Flash Drive) won't load anything... as in, my saves won't load. I'm re-installing the file onto the Flash Drive... hopefully it works... if not... then... uh... f***. :lol:
    F
    OF COURSE I HAVE! is that even a question? lol
    It was purple cuz I thought I was becoming HK, but now it's yellow cuz I'm gonna write an article and if it gets published I'll have a yellow username.

What, the Langston Hughes one? I know... I'm doing it right now.
    Well, I can't post ANYTHING until you make me a part of your Blog Group... *sigh* I'll add myself when I come over... :yes:
    It is messed up...

... what?! I don't f***ing remember that. (Oh dude, do me a solid and make me a part of your Blog Group. Click on "Blog", click on "Blog Settings", click "Manage Groups", and put my username into the box to add me... ;) I could post a new RLandZH misadventure? Or, we could post one this weekend. ;))
    I did watch that video... and I cannot un-see it... :blank:

I honestly don't know how much money I'm getting, but I'm getting a $20 BestBuy gift card from 2 of my sister's and my brother... so yeah, $60 on top of whatever I get SHOULD be enough... if not... *ahem* money for the poor?
    Sounds like a plan. One thing to note though is that the CaptureCard only records the game audio (that is, if I plug in the audio cables. :xd:) Meaning, we have to get a microphone (I can probably buy one at BestBuy or soemthing... as long as it's good quality) and use Audacity (an audio recording software I have) to record our audio. :yes:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom