• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
athenian200
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Mission Acquaintance.

Pleased to meet you. Seen you around so often, now taking the next step. :)

How are you doing?
    No idea. Comcast has terrible customer support; my mom called hours ago and hasn't gotten a call back

I know everyone misses me and can barely bare to to exist without me around but it'll be okay
    I never really left, but my activity has got a lot of ups and downs. Sometimes I'm only here once in a week for a minute, and if someone posted something, I wait nearly 2 weeks before replying xd. And sometimes I'm active here almost the entire day, and am waiting for everyone else to finally respond :lol:

I've just returned from a small vacation. A nephew from the same age of me joined us on our vacation, so it was a lot of fun. The only problem... next week is exam week, and I didn't have any time to learn yet :/ so it will be difficult this time, but that will probably go alright ^^

Just when I am active again, I think other people I also used to talk with like zelda_8 all left, so it's suddenly a bit silent here

and how are you doing?
    So today, ‎Thareous pointed out that u r a female...specificly to me...for no particular reason.
    So... do you know why he did that? Watsup...what did i missed? =(
    Hey athenian, I Forgot to wish you a happy new year, but better late than never (dutch saying).

Actually I thought it was the 8th language.. But well, that isn't very impressive :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom