• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ghosi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Ya my favorite one is definitely the first session i just like the beginning a lot.
    Thats to bad. Guess Ill just have to commit suicide *BANG* Not really lol. Im gona go ask David about it.
    Ya i love the series to but i dont have all of the books so you know, and thanks for the welcome.Who is your favorite character? Mine is Elyon.
    Hey Ghosi im mistery, i wanted to know if you read the W.i.t.c.h. series, because your avatar is from the series.
    Hey Ghosi :D I have a question, how do you get a music playlist on your profile? If you don't want to answer or can't its fine. Hope to see you soon :).
    Hey Ghosi, how are you? I was wondering if you had any tips on places to visit in Budapest around Christmas?
    I am doing okay with the language but I don't use it that often as I am at an international school. I am not studying to hard since I will probably head back to the states for college this coming summer, but my parents and my younger sister will stay. I'm sorry you are feeling homesick, I know what that's like :P I hope high-school is going well for you.

-Mikau94
    Not much, I am just playing some Goldeneye and enjoying this extra long weekend. I hardly had any homework so I've been able to hang out with friends. We went to Mom Park and saw The Three Musketeers. I am dong well, and school is going well also. How are things going in the states or are you back in Hungary again?
    Not much, I am just playing some Goldeneye and enjoying this extra long weekend. I hardly had any homework so I've been able to hang out with friends. We went to Mom Park and saw The Three Musketeers. I am dong well, and school is going well also. How are things going in the states or are you back in Hungary again?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom