• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
TheMinish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• The final boss battle in that game was amazing. I cannot, however, forgive it for dooming Twilight Princess to a later, perverted release on two systems.
    The decision to stick to SD really killed the Wii for hardcore gamers. If every game had been as stylized as the Super Mario Galaxies, however, then the system's fate would have been different. Sales are declining now but the system will still reach 100 million lifetime units sold. Launch Wii U, with say, Pikmin 3 (the first two games were some of the most beautiful on Gamecube), and I'll snag it on Day 1. I'm expecting more 3rd party games to be shown at E3 2012 but Killer Freaks, Tekken Wii Successor, and Ninja Gaiden III interest me.
    Nintendo has never made a bad handheld. Barring the Virtual Boy, The Wii is the company's first subpar system.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 3D Land is unmatched and unbridled ecstasy! Better than the two Galaxy games IMO! The Final Boss Battle is one for the history books!
    Blame the hardware for inhibiting genius software. Both Skyrim and Skyward Sword, however, are guilty of having game breaking glitches. Seems Arkham City is the best choice for GOTY.
    Foolish. In gameplay, Skyward Sword is unmatched in the industry. An epic, which uses motion controls to the limit. The days of mini game collections and shallow ports are over, Skyward Sword foreshadows the excellence that will be Wii U.
    No, the game has a nicer blend of color than most HD games. I would say only Rayman Origins looks better this year.
    No, Skyward Sword is phenomenal as well. :dry: You don't seem Skyrim boasting such an impressive color pallet of greens, pinks, blues, browns, blacks, yellows, reds, oranges, and purples.
    Ah, the classic, you mean. There are a handful of those, Super Mario Galaxy 1+2, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword coming to mind.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom