• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• i agree that on some points skyward sword is lacking, but on other points, like the new original things, this game went above and possibly beyond. i dont nearly believe that it is a 10/10 absolutely perfect game. but i dont think its the worst 3d title. i love all of them, but TP slightly lacks behind the others because i was upset with the too much open space and unoriginality, but i dont think it was a very bad zelda game at all. I agree with some of your opinions, but i think the game deserves more of a 9 or 9. something than 10. i still loved the game.
    (and btw love the LOST reference in your name XD)
    I will agree with you that Skyward Sword has its flaws and that some hear are blindly disillusioned (or should I say conditioned) to say its perfect.
    I know what you mean, TP's Hyrule Field was the most...grand one yet. I mean, it's beautiful and really gives that epic vibe. Skyward Sword in contrast...well, there's not much of an epic vibe to speak of. One of exploration perhaps, but not epic. The only problem is that TP's Field was barren. There ARE enemies and there ARE things to do, but they few and far between. If TP had more enemies and stronger ones at that, not to mention two levels of difficulty, I wouldn't hesitate to put it above SS.

And about the first Zelda game thing, I completely understand that. My first Zelda was Ocarina of Time way back in 1998 when it released, I just can't say that any game is better than it. It isn't a nostalgia thing, it's a...well, it's just a "it's better because it is" thing. Can't really explain it all that well lol
    Twilight Princess will always have a special place in my heart as my first Zelda game... I know, I'm kinda a late starter to the series, but I love it all nonetheless. I agree that it is just as weak as Skyward Sword though. Another reason why I prefer Twilight Princess to Skyward Sword is the vast overworld - I've always loved exploring the nooks and crannies of Hyrule for heart pieces and such, and when that element was not in Skyward Sword, I was rather upset. Don't get me wrong, I still love Skyward Sword - it's the best game I've played in a very long time.
    Truthfully speaking, I share your opinions on Skyward Sword. The game is great, yes, but it is incredibly weak. Although, I wouldn't say it is the weakest 3D Zelda – Twilight Princess fits that bill much more. I mean, where TP has useless NPCs, Skyward Sword says "nah, we're not gonna have NPCs at all and just put enemies in their place!". Several other things I say would make TP the weakest 3D Zelda but I won't delve into that.

Welcome to the forums! Have a great time!
    Hello and welcome to Zelda Dungeon!! I'm Azure, it's nice to meet you! :) I hope you enjoy yourself here and make many great posts and even more great friends! Be sure to read the rules before you start posting, and if you have any questions feel free to ask! And last but not least...

Have lots of fun!! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom