• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Pixel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yaaaaawwnn.... WHAT!?!?! ONLY 48 HOURS LEFT!?!?! Oh... should have done what Tael said... -To never sleep...
    Not really, but I think I can work with what you gave me. If not, I'll let you know ^_^
    E
    Omg ocarina of time one is freeking hilarious xx
    E
    i love abridged series and voice acting. my fave is naruto abridged abridged i love doing the voices to that :D so yes i definately love voice acting xx
    E
    urm got lots of intrests, mainly zelda and video games. music, films, acting, music, writing, comedy, food lol
    Click on "forum". There is small tabs below the "forum" button, like: new posts, Arcade, market. You should be able to find it.
    E
    Well just between me and you, i too have only every completed one game (funnily enough majora's mask lolz) xx i dont mind the pokemon fanchise i can play them but ive never completed them. i get stuck with them and im a bit scatty so when i get stuck i get bored. hence why i have struggled to complete zelda's. thank god for this site lmao
    E
    Love it, i always have loved the site. its the best zelda site ive found so far. the walkthroughs are magnificent and so easy to follow. if it werent for this site id never have finished majora's mask lolz xxx
    It is a shop of some sort. You know your user title (below your name)? You can get colour and glow on it by buying it for points! Check it out!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom