• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
romani64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah, that's right! I got my username changed a while back.

And I just bought Skyward Sword!!!!!!! Haven't played it yet though, but I'm gonna do that right NOW! :D
    Yes, I love Kirby. I'll be picking up Return to Dreamland tomorrow. I bought Mass attack last month and it's my favorite handheld Kirby to date. I hope RTD tops my console Kirby list :D
    Vocaloid is a group of Japenese characters who sing. I don't know very much about them. That's all I know. They use some kind of synthetic voice from a sample voice. They are pretty cool.
    I sense a Kirby lover in town. Are you in NA or EU? If in NA, did you pick up Kirby's: Return to Dreamland? If so, how are you enjoying it? Sorry for the compound question.
    Haha. I've been listening to Vocaloid. They have drownage music, so epic. I visit Facebook rarely.
    Hey! Glad your back. No worries. I saw you pic. I have that same Link. Nothing, just chilling at 11 pm
    fluttershy:)
    Actually... no. :( I never beat that game, I might be able to beat it now though, but I haven't played the game in a long, long while. But since I've beaten Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2, it seems I should beat Super Mario Sunshine as well (just to complete the 3D Mario games).

By the way, I got FSA the day before yesterday, so now I own all of the "main" Zelda games! :) But what are you up to, when you're not doing school stuff?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom