• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
MonkeyFightSquad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I love Relient K and Hawk Nelson. Both very good bands. Same with Stellar Kart, though I'm not into them as much.
    Mases is in charge of ZeldaDungeon as a whole, but the current main people in charge of running the forums specifically are Kybyrian and David. I'm not really sure I understand what you're suggesting, so I dunno which would be more appropriate, but I suggest trying to contact one of them. :)
    Ah, I'm really sorry dude. That's a discussion group where I and some others discuss about a secret project. I'm sorry.
    I loved your ''post your own SS reviews thread'' Great idea! Unfortunately I can't yet contribute to it, but rest assured I shall in the near future.
    No I don't work for Nintendo.

My friends dad works at GameStop, He was able to get an early copy and when he was done with the game I borrowed it.
    I originally planned to buy it 10 days early for 210$ from a person I know, If you want a game 7-10 days early you need to have a big wallet or contacts.
    I, Demise, have ordered my loyal minion to wish you a happy birthday.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom