• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• 1. More hours of gameplay.
    2. More open world and freedoms.
    3. Spectacular themes.
    4. Amazing gameplay.
    I can't see the picture. :P It literally looks like this:
    Your gonna shoot me with a tranquilizer gun 'cause I don't remember anything? I'm almost positive that would make things worse. :nerd:
    Why, thankya. :) I've been in the mood for a change, and I found some epic Okami artwork~
    A
    I used to make newsposts all the time, but I've since retired from the news staff. The reason I'm posting again and the reason a lot of other people have been posting is because there's a lot of news out right now and Mases is busy.
    Dude, I am so confused right now, major short-term memory over here. :lol: I don't even remember eating dinner so I made myself some. :P
    Well... I am the Best in the world.

It's from WWE, you know. CM Punk, The Best in the World, The Voice of the Voiceless.
    Hah, I hope to get that out by tonight or tomorrow. Or next week. Life's so unpredictable right now I can't determine it right off. Definitely should be up next Friday for the mainsite, if it's chosen.
    Ha ha. Thanks! I guess I am one of the old guys, but that makes me wonder what the average age on the ZD forum actually is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom