• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Raindrop14
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Yeah, I think you should though. They're really good! ^^

HAve you checked out my newest series? :?
    Really? Ok, now I'm getting a big freaked out :lol: I know that we actually aren't twins, but this is really odd :lol:

:lol: I had a feeling :lol: If you want me to calculate it for you, then you need to tell me your birth day, month, and year ;) Hopefully that's not the same as mine :lol:
    Sweet. :cool:

Hey, I've been meaning to tell you, but I've kinda forgotten... :sweat:

I'm putting all of your chapters in Word and I'm gonna get thiem printed and binded at Staples.. after reading Forest of Fern, it was so good I decided to pile all of your stories into a document and get them put into "book form" (I guess that's what you'd call it...)... are you okay with that? I'm not gonna sell them for profit or anything, just for reading myself. :yes:
    Haha! But, it's a good way to practice playing Zelda songs on the ocarina! I've never thought of doing that... That's a pretty good idea; I may have to try it sometime... ^^

I love lazy weeks, but I hate them at the same time. It's just like algebra~ :P
    The inspiration of my username? Well, this is a zelda site, so there's the zelda :P And 8 is my favorite and lucky number, so there's the 8 :P Do you know how to calculate your lucky number? Read on ^^

* Warring: Isn't actually going to be your lucky number :lol:

So take your date of birth. Mine is 19 August, 1997, so 19/08/1997 ;)
    Day of birth: 1 + 9 = 10. You can't go above 9, so you have to add 1 + 0 = 1.
    Month of birth: (Do:cool: 1 + (Mo:cool: 0 = 1 + 8 = 9
    Year of birth: (Mo:cool: 9 + (Yo:cool: 1 = 10 (10, 1 + 0 = 1) = 1 + 9 = 10 = 1 + 9 = 10 = 1 + 7 = 8

So therefore, my lucky number is 8 :P Could you understand all these calculations? :lol:
    Back to our Ocarina discussion a few messages ago.

A Sweet Potato is the one like OoT Link has and a Globe is more circular.
    Two chapters, eh? I was wondering whether you had given up on it. I'll try to read them later tonight, or tomorrow morning. ^^
    D: Why does she throw the tissue box at you? :lol:

I'm doing pretty good. It's been a lazy week. *Yawn*
    :lol: I forgot about that name :lol: I guess I can spell too, but only if someone said that name. If they just told me to say Medusa's real name, then I wouldn't be able to answer :P Same with Repvi I think :P
    I completely failed at the names :lol: Just Saga, Sammy, Din, Hel, and Medusa are the only names I know how to spell. Everything else which is not a real word, like you won't find it in the English dictionary, I have no idea how to spell :lol:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom