• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Well... I am the Best in the world.

It's from WWE, you know. CM Punk, The Best in the World, The Voice of the Voiceless.
    Hah, I hope to get that out by tonight or tomorrow. Or next week. Life's so unpredictable right now I can't determine it right off. Definitely should be up next Friday for the mainsite, if it's chosen.
    Ha ha. Thanks! I guess I am one of the old guys, but that makes me wonder what the average age on the ZD forum actually is.
    Well, thanks. I actually don't think I've gotten anywhere at all, seeing as I disappeared for quite a while and don't post much. :P I actually came in around the same time as you, and look where you've gotten in that time.
    Good point, I'll change it to Ganon. The second SS comes out, though, I think I'll change it back, I like the anti-Master Sword dude.
    I never played with Mewtwo, but he looks cool, so I will let that go for now. :P I still love Arceus.

So, what have you been up to lately? I am sorry, wish I could remain and talk with you longer, but it is late and I must hit bed. So yeah, see you tomorrow. ;)
    Uggh, don't remind me>.<. I've been wanting to get one for a while but I've been too lazy. Where do you get siggies anyway?
    EDIT: congrats on being in the top 100 most active members on ZD, that's really good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom