• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Starchain1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Posting comes naturally if there are threads open where I can post. I never intended to beat anyone posted ever since I got here. Sure, the post count by a day is fine and dandy, but I am not really interested in competing. lol
    Heya. I accepted your friend request. So you just joined a couple of days ago, eh? I hope you're enjoying the forums so far. ^^
    Oh hey, how are you doing? Nice...You will beat me soon...I just post at random, you know? It's not like every day I post fifty posts. I have days when I just post a few. Depends how the place is moving...

So yeah...Keep it up, Starchain...nice name btw...and nice Gamer score...I use to have a 7000+ one but I accidentally created a new alias so I had to start back from the ground. XD
    yeah dude I totally paid for half after you beged for the mouny, hope you have fun with the nientendo Wii
    P
    I don't remember that. Soon I'm gonna have to get a Wii to play the next Zelda though.
    P
    They were never your game systems because I had the N64 since before you were born until I sold it but then bought it back myself and then I bought the GC for the sole purpose of playing TP.
    P
    yeah you've played since you were 3, but you have no N64 or GC to play the best Zelda game of them all - Ocarina of Time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom