• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Zorth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Ah, that seems pretty hard. Glad ours is just a one-shot test. And thanks, I think I did pretty well. :)
    I'm pretty good, thanks! Dare I ask, but what was the question?

Also, my class just took our COOPs (standardized entrance exams for high school) today. Four total hours of sitting at a desk testing. We weren't allowed to read after we finished the test so I just slept. =D
    Aww, thanks, I appreciate it. :) And lol, that's neat. Nicole is a pretty common name, but I like it. (Especially considering my mom had wanted to name me Skylar. I'm very pleased with how it turned out.)

Sent you a FR, also.
    Yes, I am. I was actually 13 when I was promoted (16 days before my birthday). There's no age requirement for anything on ZD. You just need to be able to show you can handle yourself in a mature manner and be fit for the job (be it a moderating position or a staff position).

Out of curiosity, where did you hear I was 14? I don't display my age and I haven't actually talked to you. (Nice to meet you btw.)
    I am currently an article editor and on the Zelda historians team. Im playing a bigger role over at PD, but im also trying to be active on the forums.
    I am anticipating Skyward Sword and will pick it up on the 20th but not for midnight release-I need to get some rest before the big day.
    Yeah, I've been playing for 3 years. I have an acoustic but the next is broken from where it connects to the body, gonna get that fixed some day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom