• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Jimmy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Welcome back. Despite some heated moments in the MD, I want you to know I never bore any ill will. ;)
    It must have been ZD that you posted on numerous times. I only recall that picture of you(?) playing the guitar, as well as your previous name.
    Forgive me if I spell the name wrong, but didn't you, as jdnicholls, have an Intense Debate account at one time and comment on Zelda Universe somewhat frequently?
    Yes, I believe we're either the fourth or fifth largest country in the world (in terms of population). But I still hope you enjoy playing the United States - we're not as dim-witted as one might believe.
    Wow. Looks like you're having a taste of success, eh? If you ever do decide to visit the United States, I'll be there (not really). :P
    First marking period grades just arrived. I would estimate a good weight GPA, maybe 4.1 or 4.2. I'm also doing okay in tennis. And I wish you the best of luck with your band. I assume you're aiming high? Or is it sort of a side-gig?
    I know how that goes. I'm constantly going through hot and cold patches when it comes to working out.
    That's right, you play in a band. That was you in your avatar I presume. And the gym? I just use a little home gym we bought last Christmas. Results are starting to show a little, but that's probably just because I'm not dedicated to working out.
    I'm good. Do you have Skype? I'm asking because I have a few big ZeldaDungeon.net chats I could add you to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom