• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
RedDekuScrub
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Saw your response on the SM3DL thread. You stated there are currently two games worth buying for Nintendo 3DS. I surmise Ocarina of Time 3D is one but what do you believe is the other?
    R
    Hello, want to be friends with me?
    Don't know if you saw my reply to your comment on Intense Debate but what exactly is so great about Animal Crossing?

Oh and the name of my avatar is properly spelled Koloktos. My bad!
    I was just a tad quicker with the SS thread ;) It was also the first time I used the Spoiler prefix! BTW, some people on Intense Debate have been complaining that my avatar (same one as on the forums) is too spoiler heavy. What do you suggest changing it to or do you think I'm fine?
    Ah, yes, I noticed! ^^ Thank you so much for requesting! It really means a lot! But, I hope that you don't mind waiting a little while until you get your requests... I've been very busy this year and haven't been able to keep up with my graphics thread lately. :sweat: I will eventually get to your request, but it might take about a week... hopefully sooner... ;3 I just have to fulfill the other customers requests first. I hope that you don't mind...
    Welcome to Zelda Dungeon, RedDekuScrub! I'm Linknerd09! Enjoy posting around the forums! Ask me if need help or have ?s! Read the rules!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom