• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
amaterasu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• My friend said that have to return Okami on Halloween luckily I beat it and 100% it.

I also bought Okami for myself today.

I thought Yami was a pathetic ending boss I mean the those to Demon guys at Wawku Shrine were more of a challenge.
    hey guys, i know i left ZD, but i still love you all :)
    in a totally not creepy at all way you freaks of nature D:
    thanks Linkanon, sounds pretty freakin' awesome.
    Medli, i'm freakin' awesome.
    Hylian Knight, that's awesome as well.

my favorite word is awesome now. or is it?
    You know, I swear you guys are just tryin to see how far you can push it. :D LOL. How are you?
    A friend at school is letting me borrow Okami and I can see why this has high praise.

I've played it for about an Hour and a half and I really love the amimation.
    Hi, we don't know each other, but I saw this really good drawing of Amaterasu by someone named Taylor todyay at the fair, and it looks exactly like your profile pic without the color. Just thought it might intrest you, as your username is Amaterasu. ;)
    Hi, we don't know each other, but I saw this really good drawing of Amaterasu by someone named Taylor todyay at the fair, and it looks exactly like your profile pic without the color. Just thought it might intrest you, as your username is Amaterasu. ;)
    S
    :eek: Not sure if you remember me, but I'm Link367/8.

How have you been?
    No worries about the RPG moving too fast anymore, it slowed down a lot, and sped up a bit to a normal pace.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom