• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• its time i share my secret.....
    am an youtuber as jeremyjsm11951 but if you guys can be nice & sub me be my friend please heal my soul

someone plays song of healing
    YOU GOT THE THING!
    Hey Thejerwaker, I saw your blog post just now and I recommend deleting your comment with your address in it because... well, you can never trust anyone over the internet, can you?:P
    Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Fav Dungeon in those games?, Fav MM mask exclude transformation?, and your Triforce wish?

Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley)(Spirit) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace)(Stone Tower) TP(Hidden Skill and Village, Hyrule Field,)(Arbiter’s Grounds) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)(I just loved all the dungeons I can’t choose just 1)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)

Click on View Conversation to reply to this message.
    Welcome 2 ZD!!! i hope you can find everything alright. if you have any questions, you can PM me or any other person on this site.
    See Ya Around!
    Well, welcome to ZD. To reply, click on the button that says 'View conversation'. ___________________________________________^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom