• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Tyeforce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• The user who returns after so long is a bold one.

The user who returns and makes amazing posts is a great one.
    Hello there Tyeforce!:wave: I don't know you on the forums but I noticed it was your birthday.^^ So...................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Happy 20th!
    Hope you have a great day!

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
    The rep was adjusted. I saw looking at that and was curious as to why there was negative rep for a good post and a comment that was not negative at all. Also, Ember, please do not sign your resp. They are suppose to be anonymous.
    Don't get mad at me.... I was trying to give you REP for a post and after I gave it to you, it gave the deREP message. Don't worry, I can try asking a mod to reverse it. Sorry!
    If I had the thread I would have the videos now would I? I looked through two pages of results and could not find it, but for sure all five videos are on this forum somewere.
    No, it is a 100% fan listing. I am not sure what the order is, but this is what I remember.
    MC - FS - FSA - OoT
    A= TWW - PH - ST
    B= MM - TP - ALttP - LoZ - LA - AoL

Although I do not agree, it is really plausable. It does not go like that, but that is what I remember and my memory may decieve me. But for sure it is 42 minutes long. I was shocked too. The first four were 10 minutes, that last was 2 minutes.
    I would have to look through the archives, but i can tell you this. All five videos are in one post. The topic is not about the videos. The topic is timeline, and the topic was created after or while I joined. I am alittle to lazy to search right now. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom